1. It is comfortable to wear and suitable for the crowd, does not hold your breath, breathes smoothly, and effectively isolates bacterial particles.
2. It can effectively block haze, pollen, cigarettes, bacterial particles and other harmful substances.
3. Prevent dust droplets, highly filter impurities in the air, easy to carry, thin and easy to wear, and can remove exhaust gas to breathe new air.
4. The product does not make decorations that are in vain, professional anti-droplet masks, workmanship and protection can make life healthier.
5. The product materials are melt blown cloth, skin-friendly non-woven fabric, high efficiency filtration, V-shaped design, suitable for more people with more faces.
This product is sterilized by ethylene oxide, suitable for adults, elderly and children, public hospitals, outdoor riding, and prevents dust, pollen, and viruses.
|Types of:||Medical masks||For people:||Medical staff or related personnel|
|Place of production:||Hebei Province||Brand:||Love can|
|model:||Earband||Type of disinfection:||Ethylene oxide|
|Shelf life:||3 years||Instrument classification:||Level 2|
|safety standard:||0469-2011 medical surgical mask||product name:||Disposable medical mask|
|port:||Tianjin harbor||payment method:||Letter of credit or wire transfer|
1. Use a mask to carefully cover the mouth and nose and tie them firmly to minimize the gap between the face and the mask;
2. When in use, avoid touching the mask-after touching the used mask, for example, to remove or clean the mask, wash your hands with soap and water or use alcohol hand sanitizer;
3. After the mask is damp or contaminated with moisture, put on a new clean and dry mask;
4. Do not reuse disposable masks. Disposable masks should be discarded after each use.
1. General medical masks must be replaced after 4 hours of use and cannot be used again; and if you just throw a trash downstairs and do not touch other people, you can put the mask in a ventilated, dry, and sanitary place, or put it in a clean place. , In a ventilated paper bag for reuse.
2. When placing the mask, it is best to store it separately and indicate the person who uses it to prevent others from taking it and using it by mistake, causing the risk of cross-infection.
3. For medical surgical masks, disinfectant, alcohol, etc. cannot be used for disinfection, and even more can not be washed with water. After use, put them in a bag or trash can for medical masks.
4. For cotton gauze masks, we can clean and disinfect. If possible, it is recommended to use ultraviolet light for disinfection.