1. The appearance of this product should be dry, clean and free of mildew. The surface is not allowed to have defects such as adhesion, cracks, holes, etc. The eye of the needle seam should be sealed.
2. The stitch length should be 8 stitches to 14 stitches per 3cm, and the stitches should be even and straight, and there should be no skipped stitches. The zipper of the isolation suit with zipper shall not be exposed, and the slider shall be self-locking.
3. Surface moisture resistance: the water level of the outer surface should not be lower than 3;
4. Breaking strength: the breaking strength of materials at key parts should not be less than 45N;
5. Elongation at break: the elongation of the material at key parts should not be less than 15%;
6. Quality per square meter: should not be less than 30g/m2;
7. Anti-permeability: the hydrostatic pressure of the closed part is not less than 1.67Kpa (17cmH2O) o
8. This product is designed with a self-made zipper on the front door, which is convenient to put on and take off and enhance protection. The fabric is PE coating to enhance penetration resistance.
9. The cuffs, ankles, face of the hat, and waist are closed with elastic elastic bands for better protection and antistatic treatment.
Isolation gowns are used by medical staff in hospitals to contact patients with infectious diseases spread by contact, such as patients with infectious diseases, patients with multidrug-resistant bacteria infections; to implement protective isolation for patients, such as patients with extensive burns and bone transplant patients Of patients.
Prevent infection when being splashed by the patient's blood, body fluids, secretions, and feces. In short, isolation gowns are used for patients in close isolation, contact isolation and protective isolation.
Isolation suits are widely used in clean workshops in electronics, pharmaceuticals, food, bioengineering, optics, aerospace, aviation, color tube, semiconductor, precision machinery, plastics, spray paint, hospitals, environmental protection and other industries. There are a variety of colors and specifications suitable for different Anti-static or clean environment.
1. The protective clothing must be inspected and air pressure tested to ensure that there are no defects. In addition, the protective clothing must be selected according to the purpose.
2. But it is necessary. At this time, follow the suggested instructions and apply anti-fogging agent inside the eye glasses of the protective clothing.
3. Choose a two-person "cooperative organization", that is, another person helps when wearing protective clothing.
4. Underwear should be worn in protective clothing. At least, it is recommended to wear long sleeves and long pants, or long "underwear". You should consider wearing fire-resistant underwear.
5. Remove personal items that may damage the protective clothing, such as pens, badges, jewelry, etc.
6. Take off your shoes (this step can be omitted when wearing a protective suit with rubber boots attached). Some rubber boots do not allow outdoor shoes to be worn.
7. Roll the trouser legs into the stockings so that you can easily put on the trouser legs of the protective clothing and the long rubber boots.
8. If a self-contained air breathing device is used, check and install the device, complete all connections, and adjust it according to the manufacturer's requirements. Unless the breathing device requires it, do not wear a face mask.
9. If you use the breathing tube air supply system, check and complete all connections and adjustments. Don't wear a face mask unless the breathing device requires it.
10. Sit and put both legs into protective clothing.
11. Put both feet into the boots and pull down the splash guard on the boots. (Note: Work boots should be 1 to 2 sizes larger than the usual boots, so that there is enough space to put the boots with the protective cover of the protective clothing into the boots.)
12. Turn on the air supply device, wear a face mask, and make sure that the air supply system is working properly
13. Stand up and tie your inner belt, if any.
14. Put your arms and head into the protective clothing, close the zipper, and then close the zipper to cover.
15. Ask your assistant to check whether the zipper and zipper cover are fully tightened, whether the vision of the mask is clear, whether all air pipes are tightly connected, and whether the protective clothing is in the best working condition.